Join Smiley360

Thursday, August 18, 2016

I received 2 coupons from Smiley360 for free  Zephyrhills Brand Sparkling Spring Water. I bought both containers at Walmart. The flavors they had were raspberry lime and lemon so I got both. There are other flavors available but my store did not have these.

This has not been very popular in my house. The lemon has no lemon flavor and the raspberry lime flavor is barely detectable. I do like the bottle design and the amount of carbonation, I just feel there could be a bit more fruit flavor.  I am the only one in the household that finds them tolerable enough to drink. This won't be taking the place of soda for me but I can see why it would with some who just like bubbly beverages. I think I may try adding a tablespoon of 100% orange juice to see if my family likes it better, just to kick up the flavor. It may be that we are so used to sodas and sweet tea we just don't appreciate sparkling water. I personally drink a lot of plain water every day and find it preferable to the Zephyrhills Brand Sparkling Spring Water.

If you are looking for a beverage that is very fizzy and you are not too concerned about the fruit flavors coming through, I will say this is for you. If you are pretty much looking for a sweet and fruity alternative to soda this is a skip. Just drink ice water, Zephyrhills has wonderful bottled water, and have the soda in moderation. I won't be repurchasing these.





No comments:

Post a Comment